05 June 2010

Keeping Busy

While on the farm I need to keep busy as it's very quiet here during the day. I brought an old lamp with me which I didn't really like because it was pink, one left over from when the kids were little.

I sprayed the base with cream paint and covered the shade with calico strips.
The result....not a great transformation but it kept me busy for a couple of hours.
I also got that little cream dish for $1 and 3 little glass vases for 50c at the local thrift shop.
And now a couple of set up shots.....


The scones were yummy!!
I  think the last time I made scones was when we were here last year, funny how being on a farm makes you want to cook differently.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Scones look yummy...I am feeling hungry now...can you make some for me next time I come over!!!

Kerry and Stephen said...

Of course Vicki, anything for you. Just give me a little bit of notice XX